Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mom Quotes

I got a scholarship to NYU.  Dad said, "Of course, you have my brains."  Mom quipped, "She must - I still have mine."

After arguing with my older sister over something pointless, my mom said, "I now understand why some animals eat their young."

"Be nice to your brother...you might need one of his kidneys one day."

"If you fall out of that tree and break both your legs, don't come running to me!"

My mom said, "Clean up!  I'm sick of seeing your dirty room!"  Her mom (my Grandma) then yelled, "Then close his damn door!"

Me:  "Mom, you're invading my personal space."
Mom:  "Well, you came out of my personal space, so that makes us even."

My mom caught me and my brother looking at a dirty magazine when we were kids and said,  "Yeah, I used to look like that at one time."


1 comment: